The Neighbors of Hope Women and Children’s Ministry Center in Tecumseh, Michigan is seeking to hire qualified, dedicated, and caring women for the following open staff positions:
1 Full-Time and 1 Part-Time “House Mom”
- Hours are typically twelve-hour shifts, 7A – 7P, and/or 7P – 7A, as well as possible 6-8 hour shifts; $10/hr.
- Summary: To assist in fulfilling the purpose/mission of NOH by serving with the compassion of Christ in meeting the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of our women and children.
- Individuals will have influence over women and children living in a faith-based, transitional housing/shelter environment.
- Successful candidates must have experience with women who have been through trauma and/or are in recovery.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to monitoring security and safety systems, checking in new residents that arrive during shift, welcoming and supervising volunteers, participating in staff meetings, kitchen, household, and leisure activity supervision, and all other duties assigned by the Ministry Center Director and /or Assistant Director;
- Qualifications: Behavior in word and deed that reflects integrity and commitment to a Christ-centered ministry, strict adherence to all confidentiality rules and policies, technology expertise, ability to present ideas clearly and concisely, genuine desire to work collaboratively with residents, guests, coworkers, volunteers, and the public, and an understanding and commitment to the responsibilities that come with being an ambassador and witness to the ministries of Neighbors of Hope;
- For more information, or to apply, please contact: Cass Hollenbeck, Director, Neighbors of Hope Women and Children’s Ministry Center, P.O. Box 918, Adrian, Michigan, or e-mail Cass Hollenbeck at firstname.lastname@example.org