We’re Hiring at Blessings & More
Blessings & More is looking to hire part-time cashiers/floor assistants. Interested applicants may submit their resume via email to email@example.com.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Mature Christian
Skills and Abilities:
- Professional with strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Willing to learn and be flexible in fast-paced environment
- Loyal to co-workers, volunteers, and management
- Punctual, dependable attendance history
- Retail store experience
- Cashier experience
- Customer service experience
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform job functions
- Ability to lift and move objects weighing up to 60 pounds
- Manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment
- Communicate effectively with clients, co-workers and volunteers
- Be able to read, write, and interpret written documents
- Greet customers entering and exiting the store in a friendly and pleasant manner.
- Understand and operate the following functions on the cash register:
- Product purchases and returns
- Handle cancellation transactions and voids
- Printing “x” and “z” reports end of day/week/month
- Become adept at handling all functions of credit card machines and end of day batch reports.
- Answer the telephone and handle callers in a professional manner, directing all sales calls and customer inquiries to the appropriate individual.
- Assist with stocking, displaying, rotating, pricing and removing floor products.
- Maintain floor appearances.